We wish to advise all parents, students, and guardians that those students who are eligible and have been approved for a 2024 School Bus pass these will be posted to the students home/postal address through our mailing centre after the 24th January 2024 and bus passes should be received in the mail by the 9th February 2024. We do ask for your patience due to delivery times through Australia Post. If you do not receive your bus pass by the 9th February please contact your local depot office.
Please note that there is a moratorium period till the 29th of February 2024 which allows sufficient time for students to receive their travel passes.
Please ensure that once your child receives their Bus Pass they must show this to the Bus Driver each time they board the bus.
The following may apply to you if you do not receive a 2024 School Bus Pass:
- If the student has never had a school travel pass before, go to https://transportnsw.info/school-travel-apply
- You will only need to re-apply for a school travel pass or update details if the student:
- changes school or campus.
- changes home address or postal address.
- changes their name.
- received an expiry notification but have special circumstances.
- is requesting a new transport operator.
- is going to Year 3 or to Year 7
- Click here: https://tfnsw-mashup-2-1-prod.pegacloud.net/ApplySSTS/UpdateEntitlement.html :
If you have issues relating to the use of Smartphones/tablets when applying or updating applications online via the Transport for NSW SSTS Application portal. TfNSW have advised that it is preferrable if you could please use a PC or Laptop to complete the online application. If you require assistance you can contact TfNSW on 131500 and speak to the Concessions Team or log a case via https://transportnsw.info/contact-us/feedback/fares-concessions-tickets-feedback#/
Not Eligible for SSTS School Bus Pass
If your child has not been approved or deemed ineligible by TfNSW to receive a SSTS School bus pass then they must pay a fare to the driver when boarding or purchase a Term Pass. Term Passes can only be purchased by contacting your local Depot Office. Further information on Term Passes can be found via the School Services section of your local depot website.
If your application is unsuccessful, or if further information is required, you will receive advice by email from TfNSW. If you believe there are special circumstances about your application, you can request a review from TfNSW.